Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pittsburgh Penguins Tie Clip

{Design} {A two bathroom home of Isabella} {


Hello friends, I do not know about you, but I have a great desire to sea, days and warm sunshine. Maybe because yesterday morning I woke up (Emilia) with 20 cm of snow and we got stuck with the car in the snow, or will the house of Isabella that gives me this great desire to spring? Overlooking the sea, lots of shells and fish-shaped pillows. Light colors predominate and strokes of blue here and there, this apartment offers serenity now. Congratulations to the owner who was able to donate to any home the freshness typical of the houses in the sea but added a nice touch of originality.


About bathrooms. Saturday seemed to come in for a moment in paradise, and soon after, falling into the darkest hell. After several rounds of fixtures for stores, tiles & co, we get in yet shed. As soon as I see them opening the door: the my tiles, those who dream of a lifetime, those are years that I see in magazines and books to furniture, in short, I'm happy like a child on his birthday, I feel the light-headed and I feel rewarded for all the load speed that it did in the day. Catch the first committed a flight and questioned him about the product. He very kindly showed me the catalog with many ideas and many solutions for every taste. I have already fallen in love. Provides measurements of the bathroom, sit at the desk, hit the keys for 10 minutes at the head of the computer, print a sheet of paper and hands it to me: € 3,650 to cover only a poor bathroom tiles ... 1.20 m height from the ground . Haha, now I laugh, but on Saturday I would come to cry! I'll tell you all soon I promise!


Good start to the week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment