Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Samantha Anderson Wikipedia

} {How to comment and subscribe to the blog


Hands up who has never found it difficult to comment on a blog, or to register. Now many are "veterans" in terms of computer & co, but some are still a beginner and for them, I thought I'd dedicate this post. Many people write to me, asking me how to do a comment on the blog or to subscribe, so I thought I'd make a nice post that it is always a compass for people who still are not familiar with the PC. The first rule is to secure a: try, try and try. As I often say, the computer does not bite, but I realize that for some is a big step. I remember very well how it feels because I've been there. For example, when I opened my first blog, I had no idea how to respond to people that I commented. Then I realized later that I should comment too just like they did and follow the same procedure. Try to be lenient with me because I am not a great expert in the field, but one or two pieces of advice I could give it to you willingly. Then ready for the lesson? Prepare a pen and paper, no, mouse and computer, it begins!




STEP 1:
If you have ever noticed, in the column down the right, there is a "space" called "Lovely Friends" . Just below you'll see lots of photos old to many faces. Those are all people registered in the blog. How do I subscribe to the blog? First you must, you must click on "Follow" .


STEP 2:
Once you click on that button (... and if you have not yet branded), you'll see a page, same as below. Now you can behave in different ways. If you already have an account "Google" , "Twitter" or "Yahoo " , the game is almost done. Just click on the button you want, enter the password you have already and choose to follow the blog "public" or "privately" .



STEP 3:
I took myself as an example. Obviously I have an account "Google" and so I clicked on that button. At this point, it will open a new window, where you can enter the required information: e-mail and password. (If you put a flag on "Stay Connected" , the computer you're working on, and store your data every time you open that page, or go to visit a blog, you already branded, that will already be recognizable to the computer. .. oh my God it is hard to explain!).


STEP 4:
I entered my information and opened another window. On this page, as I mentioned earlier, you can follow the blog in two ways: "public" or "privately" . If you choose the first option, you will see your face (or however you choose to upload the photo in your profile), next to all those people who are already registered at this time. However, if you choose to follow the private blog ... well the name says it all right? Let's recap, because this will be a crucial and mandatory step that you have or not account with "Google" or more. If you have an account, you will need to enter your contact information (e-mail address and password), access and choose to follow the blog (publicly or privately) flagged the two cases and clicking on the "Follow this blog" . At this point you have completed the work and you will be enrolled in the blog.


STEP 5:
And if we do not have an account what shall we do? In this case you should return to Step 2. Take the case to that image, you will notice that under the dial where there is the possibility to choose the account "Google" Twitter "and" Yahoo " highlighted in blue is a sign that shows this statement: "I do not have anyone? Create a new Google Account" . Click on this colorful writing. In front of you open a new window (how many windows eh?). The image you see will be like this below. Now, you must fill out the form with your details. accept and create your account . Once you have created your account, you can subscribe to the blog. This may seem difficult, but I swear it is harder to explain than to do. Just try it.






If you had the patience to follow all the steps to subscribe to the blog, you'll never figure out how to leave a comment. Do not worry, it's really very simple. At the bottom of each post, you will find the number of written comments that we are at that moment (0 comments, 1 comment, 2 comments ...), and labels. Click on the first written, the one referring to the comments. At this point you will get a page. If you are the first to write, you will immediately find the appropriate space where he could write, or if many people before you, have already left their comments, you will find the thoughts of people registered to blog or not. I want to make it clear that to comment on my blog, no need to be enrolled in the blog and do not need to have a google account. Leave your comment. Now write down the word orange in the space provided. It 's a word usually written in a "strange" and serves to prevent SPAM, so it is very important. If the box flagged "Send comments by e-mail response to ..." , you will receive in your inbox, all the comments that post and then also receive my answers. This option is useful if, in your comments, make me a specific question and wait for a response from me. Now you must choose an identity as a comment. If you do not you have no account, flagged up " Anonymous" otherwise on "Google Account" . There will be simple to understand the mechanisms of the blog, once you leave two or three comments. The comments to my blog are open to all and one of your writings, you will immediately see them published. It 's a way to make you understand that I accept not only praise, but I also read all your criticism. If we are building will be doubly exciting for me to read. I hope to be helpful and above all I hope I was clear enough ... I said enough! :)

Soon I will open a new Blog Candy to celebrate three years of the blog and this post will be useful for all people che si vorranno iscrivere per partecipare. Vi auguro una buona giornata e ricordate...i computer non hanno mai morso nessuno! ;)
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment