Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can Stirrups Cause Thigh Pain

house Rosalia {My Family} {Day to


Era da tanto che volevo mostrarvi questo post, ma un waiting for some photos, some for lack of time to prepare for the fact the post was made in February in a flash and beat of the summer of 2010 has remained a warm memory. These photos were taken by talented Lelia Scarfiotti , the "theater stage" I guess you have already recognized, is the b & b's Irene, the Valdirivo , the location where a few weeks I will hold a technique course shabby ... how exciting, I can not wait. These shots I have entered the heart like a lightning rips the sky. See the smiles of my daughters, the feet of Mathura, the eyes of Bea, portraits Lelia by magic, I was touched. I believe that once housed in the "haul struggle," I will print all the photos and there a whole wall hangings.


was the July 4th, and I along with a panel of bloggers, we were guests of Irene. It was our first meeting and we were all excited and smiling. The sound of our talk was flying butterflies and light along with the girls playing tag in the garden. I will never forget that day and the first time I looked into your eyes girls. With some of them established a deep friendship and I feel so lucky for what has happened, for what the fate reserved for me. HERE you can see many pictures of that wonderful day.


I feel enormously lucky. I admit though that there are days when the daily penetrates the bones, the frantic pace of the days, stands on the really important things in life and not disguise what I hold dearest of all: my family. Are the smiles of my Nanette and the strength of my company I give the right energy. They are the kisses and caresses of Beatrice Mathilde (with his chubby little hands) to give me the best moments. E 'embrace Gigi sure to give me some unforgettable moments. I know, I am aware, I am a lucky girl. A woman, a mother and a very lucky fellow. I love my family.

Photo by Lelia Scarfiotti

0 comments:

Post a Comment