Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gold Prices Per Gram Inr

Bath Bath & co


This afternoon we leave for my country, my beloved Emilia. We are going to go shopping, shopping for health! It 's a week to take measures, the draft study, leaf through books, furniture and seeking new pictures of bathrooms. I find it much easier to make others happy, but when it comes to please myself and decide something for the home, are often in distress. I have more fear of making the wrong choice, which in advising a third person, are always safe and firm up what I say. Let me give an example. In what will be our own bathroom, me and Gigi, I was undecided until the last moment whether to put the shower, the bathtub (or feet non) oppure utilizzare una vecchia conca di zinco che sarebbe servita da recipiente per la doccia. Quasi subito ho escluso quest'ultima idea, troppo laboriosa e poco comoda...anche se ammetto sarebbe stata di grande effetto! Ho escluso la vasca con i piedini perché per le misure che servirebbero a noi, sarebbe difficile trovarne e poi diciamocelo, costano un occhio della testa. Mi rimaneva: doccia o vasca? Dopo una profonda lotta interiore e con Gigi, ho finalmente deciso. Il nostro bagno avrà la vasca e poco importa se sarà solamente lunga 1,20 m. Io volevo una cosa diversa dal piatto doccia e volevo avere la possibilità di fare un "puccetto" quella volta al mese. Me la immagino come quella di Federica di Countrykitty (la potete vedere HERE ), with a tent trés chic, down the side and covered with painted tiles or beads, this will still have to discuss.


The coating bath of girls, will be with the classic rectangular tiles, the protagonists of many of these photos. Just love them and will choose for the kitchen. I'd like to add at the end of the coating, an edge, even though I already know that cost me over the edge the whole lot of tiles, but I go to Emilia apposta, quello è il regno della ceramica...speriamo bene! Per le pareti del nostro bagno invece pensavo a qualcosa di sicuramente molto difficile da trovare, quindi opterò per una piastrella quadrata, misure di circa 20 x 20 cm, color crema e diamantata. Ovviamente anche qui il bordino. Mio padre credo si rifiuti di rivestirmi il bagno con del perlinato, quindi mi butterò quasi sicuramente su questa soluzione. 


Parlando sempre di mio padre, che è un santo uomo ed un bravissimo operaio, non vuole montarmi le cassette dell'acqua a muro. But can you? He says that if you were to break tomorrow, we should split the wall and blablabla! I have not given up though, I found a solution that satisfies me even more: ceramic boxes. I've seen several books on interior design, mostly British. I have not the faintest idea of \u200b\u200bthe price that could have but I could kill someone for them! In the bathroom of Nanette, I find an old desk and use that for mobile-basin and two comfortable recessed sinks. Meanwhile take the sinks and in the future I will try the old counter. I'm still a bit undecided on the floor, but I know when I'll be there, something I will come to mind. I thought of a checkerboard floor, but are not still very safe. Wish me luck you want to take?


nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment