Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cozy Cabin Lounge Queens




Hello friends, welcome back. It 's a little bit that we do not see it? It may seem strange but for me seems to be gone forever. And to think that not only have a week. This affects me quite debilitated and knocked me two weeks in bed, but I say no, two weeks! kind of thing did not happen since the measles, 1995, and what the heck! Ogni tanto riuscivo a leggere qualche mail dal cellulare e tutti i vostri messaggi che mi avete lasciato qui. Vi ringrazio infinitamente per il vostro affetto e per il vostro calore. Cosa ho fatto in tutto questo tempo? Ho pensato, ho pensato, ho pensato...

Ho avuto molto tempo per pensare e per la prima volta ho visto una cosa che non mi è piaciuta per niente. Mi spiego meglio. Non è che non mi sia piaciuta intendiamoci, ma ha il ragionamento che la mia testa ha fatto, mi ha spiazzata totalmente. Mi trovo in un periodo molto particolare e ho cercato di dare per l'ennesima volta delle priorità alla mia vita (chissà come, ma siamo alla continua ricerca di noi stessi e alla ricerca della risposta giusta) e per the first time in a long time the blog was not among my first wishes. Almost every day of the year this with my personal thoughts and not on this web page. These days I said to myself: "If I stopped writing, if not more posted every single day, what would change?".

I'm not making terrorism, quiet, I'm not going to stop writing on blog, but the thing is now, I can not answer this question. I can not give me an answer. The blog has grown it is true, have grown players, the daily visits, but I do not know, I would like something more or something different. Yes definitely, I would like something different. I feel the need, for myself, to make them and make your blog different. I do not know what will happen in the near future, but I somehow do something different. First for me, because I really feel the need to express myself and secondly to try to do something different, innovative or even creative.


In this way I can find the energy to be always with you. Perhaps that is talking, not me but the train or influence the darkness I saw around me these days, or is the real desire to change and to give us a break. I could go to the hairdresser and what it might do the blog? New horizons, new ideas, new Sarah and new blog. Do not scare me the news, changes. Besides, we ourselves are constantly changing, the trick is to fast and follow the road that day by day decision. That's gotta be fast and try to change. And I especially do not want promises to do everything at once but try to take one step at a time, slowly, keeping your head up high, and not forgetting the point of arrival. Will it succeed? In the meantime, been with me, because very soon there will be some nice surprises for all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment