Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do You Need A Bedskirt

{Season begins courses


Guys we finally opens the new season of shabby technical courses. In the afternoon we will arrive at Valdirivo not wait to hug Irene and her family. Saturday morning the course participants will arrive around 9.30 am and Irene welcome you with warm croissants, cappuccino, tea and orange juice. He organized a wonderful lunch, but I will not reveal any surprises, some might read it again entered the blog today. I'm excited and enthusiastic every time I start to teach the girls, it's like the first time for me, there's that sense of excitement mixed such euphoria that I would not ever leave me. I wish I could send all my passion I have for the style shabby.


02. Full Bloom Cottage

This course will be very special and will be for many reasons: because it is the first year and get back on track is always exciting. Because the location of the course is the Valdirivo , and we all now know what that place is magical and the people who run it. Because there will be two photographers to capture every single bravissime attimo della giornata, Gaia e Federica . Perché sabato notte, (dopo giusto "qualche" annetto), faremo un fantastico pigiama party. Irene, Gaia, Federica ed io, quattro donne, quattro vite ed un mare di parole...non credo dormirò molto questo fine settimana!  


      01.  Full Bloom Cottage
      02. Riri Creations
04. Type Writer Boneyard
05. Faded Prairie


I wish you a beautiful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment